Water Treatment Engineer
Culligan UK Ltd are currently seeking a Southern based Water Treatment Engineer to join our growing service team.
Joining a team of 3 service engineers in the field, you will assist with increasing workload as well as add new skills to the team.
The role is a field-based nationwide position offering local work too, with periods based in the High Wycombe office. The main role is to be a member of the service team with a specific focus on the small to medium installation jobs and the more complex service contracts.
Duties will include:
- Assisting Projects team on successful delivery of major project work, this will mainly involve commissioning and post-handover customer support.
- Installation of water treatment equipment including, Softeners, RO, UV and Dosing systems.
- Servicing and fault finding of water treatment equipment including, Softeners, RO, UV and Dosing systems.
- Some out of hours work may be required in the event of customer breakdowns.
- Occasional assembly of components in the warehouse.
- Carrying out installation jobs of water treatment equipment, accompanied with another engineer as required.
- Commission standard water treatment equipment.
- Supporting the commissioning of the more complex projects.
- Service and breakdown support of completed projects (standard equipment and complex sites).
- Complete risk assessments for tasks as required.
- Resolve site problems by fault finding.
- Refurbish and upgrade existing installations.
- Willing and enthusiastic to take on any task.
- Previous experience of water treatment equipment.
- Ability to read and understand P&ID drawings.
- Previous experience of Installing, Commissioning and Servicing water treatment equipment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial understanding.
- A pleasant open manner, a team player.
Qualities Desired (advantageous but not required):
- Water Treatment Process experience
- Experience of Legionella L8
- Simple PLC programming
- Mod Bus Programming
- Negotiable basic salary dependant on experience.
- Company Van supplied as required.
If you believe you can fulfil this position, then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Alan Stephenson, Business Development Engineer, email@example.com or call 07825 426399 in strict confidence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.