Over the last two decades Culligan has installed thousands of Reverse Osmosis (RO) plants across the globe. Our experience extends from food and beverage production to pharmaceutical and power generation. Our cost-effective systems use the latest advanced membrane technology to treat water reliably and effectively. RO operating costs are low as the process does not use chemicals. Our range of RO plants are designed for different water flows and can be used to remove scale and treat water from a range of sources to ensure security of water supply. Our SW series desalinates water for customers looking to utilise the sea as a water source.
Learn more about our Reverse Osmosis range below:
- G1 RO compact system for light industry
- M1 RO enhanced features for flow rates below 350 litres and hour
- E1 RO designed to improve water taste: the caterer and beverage producer’s choice
- AquaCleer SB 200 small footprint skid mounted system with pre-treatment
- MFP modular compact robust RO for medium flow rates
- IWEvo specifically designed to treat brackish water
- SW designed to treat sea water generating
Improve Efficiency with Culligan Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
Using the latest high efficiency membrane technology, coupled with robust proven designs Culligan can provide you with a RO system that is fast to ship and even faster to install. Culligan have decades of experience and thousands of RO installations around the world. Learn more about Culligan Reverse Osmosis Water Systems.